A WARM WELCOME TO
A warm welcome awaits you from Carol, Simon, John & Peter at Benhall Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Self Catering.
We are a family run dairy and arable farm , set in glorious Herefordshire countryside just outside Ross-on-Wye on the banks of the River Wye.
It is a perfect location to enjoy a break from the pressures of everyday life and is well situated for touring the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean, Welsh Borders and the Malverns. Close by are Goodrich Castle and Symonds Yat Rock.
Accommodation, awards & attractions!
We offer two choices of accommodation at Benhall Farm: All with WiFi
- Bed and Breakfast in the delightful Georgian farmhouse starting from £90.00 prpn to £120.00 prpn
- Self Catering in both the Granary and Garden Cottage starting from £400 per week to £500.00 prpn short stays from £240.00 for 3 nights
With our Self-Catering Cottages and Bed and Breakfast we can accommodate up to 10 people making Benhall Farm an ideal base for a family gathering or group of friends.
We are pleased to have achieved many accreditations such as We’re Good to Go, Green Tourism (Silver Award) and a Certificate of Excellence 2015 for TripAdvisor.
The River Wye forms the eastern boundary of the farm, providing an opportunity for excellent fishing (by arrangement) and relaxing walks. For those wishing to take exercise there are also opportunities for canoeing, cycling and golf nearby.
We look forward to welcoming you.
- The Bed & Breakfast & self Catering are open within Government guidelines & cleaning advice.
- We will be cleaning along Government guidelines.
- We will be allowing time between guest bookings for a thorough clean to help keep all our guests safe.
- Please take a lateral flow test before your visit & only come if it is clear.
- Please observe the Government guidelines in place at the time of your visit.
- We aim to make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible.